VeriFone CEO Paul Galant says he is re-organizing the terminal maker's fragmented research and development process and improving its current cost structure in an effort to repair the company.
VeriFone CEO Works to Heal Company's 'Self-Inflicted Wounds'
MAR 25, 2014 1:22pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE
Subscribe to ISO & Agent Magazine
The 2015 ISO&Agent Fact Book is our annual listing of ISOs, processors, terminal makers, suppliers, consultants, industry organizations and other participants. This issue also includes an examination of Walgreens' mobile strategy for payments and health care; a look at whether Bluetooth beacons can be used to accept payments; and some big ideas for small payment terminals.