If an online merchant or bank composed a fraud-prevention wish list, it likely would have two important factors right at the top: Confirm the customer is actually who he says he is, and make sure the device he is using to access our website matches his profile and hasnt been used in previous fraud attempts.
Risk & Analytics
ThreatMetrix, TransUnion Create One-Two Punch For Fraud Screening
FEB 23, 2012 1:55pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE