A data dump by hacktivists called Anonymous Ukraine, which triggered American Express to notify nearly 77,000 California residents of potential exposed information, is posing a public relations challenge for the card brand even though it says its internal systems were not breached.
Risk & Analytics
Amex's 'Data Dump' Dilemma
JUN 4, 2014 2:33pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE