AT&T is planning to test a fraud-detection service that will allow credit card companies to track the locations of customers who opt in.
Risk & Analytics
AT&T to Test Location-Based Mobile Fraud Detection
JUN 5, 2014 11:39am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE