In 2012, identity fraud incidents increased by more than one million victims. Fraudsters stole more than $21 billion overallthe highest amount in three years, according to Javelin Strategy & Research.
Risk & Analytics
ID Fraud Incidents Reach Highest Level in Three Years
FEB 20, 2013 11:37am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE