NXP Semiconductors has developed a touch sensor that could combat thieves using a mobile scanner to attempt to steal account details from contactless payment cards.
Risk & Analytics
NXP Sensor Combats Thieves Seeking Contactless Card Data
NOV 2, 2012 7:59am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE