Creative newcomers offering bill-payment services, such as Pageonce, Mint, Bill.com, Billeo, Doxo, Manilla, Volly and Zumbox, are gaining traction while many banks are missing out on the services strong retention potential, suggests a new report released April 3.
Banks Face Losing Customers To Bill-Payment Newcomers
APR 3, 2012 12:59pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE