SmartMetric Inc. came up empty in federal appeals court April 11, but the payments-technology provider plans to continue its fight against three of the major card brands it says stole its patented technology.
Appeals Court Rules In Favor Of Card Brands In SmartMetric Patent Suit
APR 12, 2012 2:00pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE