American Express announced separate initiatives with Fox and NBCUniversal to provide $35 statement credits to Amex card holders who sync their cards to their Facebook accounts and make purchases on e-commerce sites tied to the networks programming.
Amex Partners with TV Networks for 'Second Screen' Shopping
NOV 21, 2012 12:29pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE