As if the emerging mobile payments market isnt complicated enough, new research indicates banks and retailers are rarely on the same page as consumers in terms of how they view new payment technology. That type of disconnect with consumers combined with a wait-and-see approach to mobile payments could put some banks and merchants in danger of losing potential customers.
Bank, Retail Execs Show a Mobile-Pay 'Disconnect' with Consumers
NOV 28, 2012 2:50pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE