Boston commuters now have the option of using their smartphones to purchase tickets for the citys rail lines and display the tickets bar code to rail conductors for scanning.
Boston Commuters Get Mobile Pay, Ticketing Option on Trains
NOV 13, 2012 12:05pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE