Celltick, which integrates mobile payments, targeted marketing and coupons via partnerships with payment providers such as telecoms, plans to target Europe and North America with a program that it contends will provide better customer retention than Groupon, which has embarked on its own mobile payments expansion to improve relationships with merchants.
Celltick Wants to Play on Groupon's Court in North America
FEB 15, 2013 6:03am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE