Digital currency, especially Bitcoin, picked up in popularity this year as the concept began garnering positive attention from payment players but a series of negative incidents kept the skepticism alive as well.
Digital Currencies Advance, Despite a Rough 2012
DEC 27, 2012 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE