With a community-based state charter, Veridian Credit Union isnt supposed to have members outside its market in Iowa. And yet the credit union has been handling funds nationwide for the alternative payment company Dwolla since 2009.
Dwolla, Veridian CU Describe and Defend Their Strange Symbiosis
NOV 6, 2012 10:37am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE