The European Commission says the phone company and banks involved in a mobile commerce joint venture in Spain can move forward because they are not violating anti-competition rules.
European Commission Approves Spanish Mobile Wallet Venture
AUG 16, 2013 5:55am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE