When a natural disaster or other tragedy strikes, the nonprofit sector is a critical force that mobilizes to aid in the recovery effort. And to keep these organizations funded, many of these groups are using payments technologies from providers like mGive and Groupon to connect with donors and more quickly and cost-effectively raise money.
Groupon, mGive Provide Payments Support for Sandy Relief
NOV 13, 2012 12:08pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE