In an experiment that could rekindle discussions about mobile payments initiated through print advertisements, U.K.-based Marie Claire magazine has printed what it is calling its first Near Field Communication-enabled advertisement in its December magazine.
Magazine's High-Tech Ad Revives Its Mobile-Pay Potential
NOV 8, 2012 12:58pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE