The mega-retailers' Merchant Customer Exchange venture argues that the mobile-payment system it is developing will appeal to retailers in a way no other mobile wallet can. Thats leaving some companies divided on which mobile approach is bestMCX's focus on gaining retailer acceptance or the emphasis on consumer adoption championed by Isis and others.
Merchants, Banks Pick Sides in Mobile Wallet Debate
JAN 16, 2013 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE