A significant setback to the adoption of current person-to-person payments technologies is that the transactions often cant happen in real-time. But by repurposing existing industry infrastructure, companies are devising new methods that make P2P as close to instantaneous as possible.
Moving Past ACH Is Key to Speeding P2P Payments
DEC 12, 2012 2:18pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE