London commuters are supposed to be excited about the prospect of their Tube underground rail system adding acceptance of any banks contactless payment card. But it may take time for them to break the habit of using the popular Oyster contactless prepaid transit card.
New Fare Options Won't Put the Brakes to Oyster Transit Card
JAN 28, 2013 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE