Near Field Communication technology has made some noteworthy advances in 2012 as a foundation for mobile payments, even though its actual adoption remains low. The technology stands to get a further push from the ongoing adoption of the EMV standard in the U.S.
NFC Tech's Payments Potential Boosted by New Handsets, EMV Standard
DEC 28, 2012 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE