U.S. consumers have spent $33.8 billion at online merchants this holiday shopping season, representing a 13% increase over e-commerce spending during the same period last year, according to Internet usage analytics firm comScore.
Online Merchants See Holiday Spending Spike 13% in 2012
DEC 17, 2012 1:59pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE