PayPal has won repeated partnerships with large merchants for its new point of sale payment system, but it paced itself with consumer adoption a strategy the eBay unit seeks to change in 2013.
PayPal Looks to Jamba Juice for a Winning Payments Recipe
JAN 17, 2013 2:33pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE