PayPal has attracted some big names to accept it at the point of sale, but it has a long way to go before its digital wallet is a part of everyday consumer life. A recent partnership with the fuel pump technology company Gilbarco Veeder-Root has the potential to change that.
PayPal's Gas Station Deal Adds Fuel to Its Point-of-Sale Fire
FEB 14, 2013 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE