A company called Movaluate is distributing reprogrammable Near Field Communication chips, a move that could help erase some of the business and technological hurdles payments companies face. It might also open NFC to a new group of developers.
Reprogrammable NFC Tags Demonstrate the Tech's Flexibility
NOV 29, 2012 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE