Improving the checkout experience and accepting alternative payments will be a key focal point of many retailers investment in online infrastructure, according to the results of a Forrester Research survey commissioned by Shop.org, the digital retail division of the National Retail Federation.
Retailers to Focus on Digital Payments in 2013: Survey
JAN 13, 2013 2:42pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE