The many empty storefronts resulting from the struggling U.S. economy could be repurposed to play a prominent role in the future of mobile payments. If this happens, the practice would follow an example being set by a test in the UK involving online shopping giant Shop Direct.
Shop Direct Tests Digital Window Displays for Mobile Payments
DEC 17, 2012 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE