The Isis mobile wallet, a joint venture of AT&T, T-Mobile USA and Verizon Wireless, proceeded with great caution in 2012, delaying its test launches and generally keeping most industry observers guessing as to where the initiative stood. At the same time, Isis was keeping pace with the progress of Google Wallet, which launched a year earlier.
The Isis Mobile Wallet in 2012: A Year of Caution and Achievement
DEC 28, 2012 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE