Harris and Hoole, a coffee chain supported by U.K. grocery company Tesco PLC, is accepting mobile payments at the point of sale in each of its 36 stores throughout the country.
U.K. Coffee Chain Harris and Hoole Adds Mobile Payments
JUN 3, 2014 2:58pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE