The use of electronic payments can have a positive impact on national economies, with nearly $127 billion added to the U.S.'s gross domestic product (GDP) in the past four years, according to a study conducted for Visa by Moody's Analytics.
Want to Boost the Economy? Use E-Payments, Moody's Says
FEB 7, 2013 1:41pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE