FICO is pleased to offer you the PayStream Advisors white paper, “AR Automation: Taking Control of Collections & Recovery.”
This report will help you understand:
- The different types of collection automation strategies and solutions
- The case for implementing automated technologies to improve accounts receivable
- The first or next step you should take towards the adoption of AR automation
In this report, PAC Principal Analyst Nick Mayes looks at current and future challenges in debt management, with a focus on both business and technology dynamics. Subjects covered include:
- How recent advances in technology are driving a new wave of collection strategies
- The changing debt landscape and the new role of collections in educating consumers and demonstrating regulatory compliance
- An independent assessment of FICO’s suite of Debt Management solutions
This Executive Brief describes a strategy for using technology to embed compliance into your business. You'll learn:
- How technology is key to creating a "culture of compliance" throughout your organization
- Best practices in developing a transparent and easy-to-use complaint process
- The "danger signs" that exist in organizations that are most at risk
- Six areas to examine in your business - and how technology can drive regulatory compliance in each
Download the FICO Brief, “Four Steps to Smart Automation in Collection and Recovery.”
This brief presents a four-step process that will guide you through the best practices in:
Assessing your existing automation efforts Quantifying the impact of non-automated systems on your business Understanding how automation can improve those systems Determining the right approach, technologies and questions to ask when evaluating automation initiatives
A well-established third-party debt buyer needed help. The company excelled at the core collections process, with strong predictive modeling identifying customers most likely to repay, but needed to be more efficient in contacting right parties – while mitigating risk to TCPA compliance. Download this case study to see how a third-party debt buyer was able to drive a 60% increase in right-party contact rates.
The collections, risk and credit climate is changing fast in todays uncertain economy. Collection agencies, debt buyers and lenders often are overhauling, not just tweaking, their risk and asset management strategies. Technology adoption is critical and the growing challenge for debt collectors is to quickly pinpoint which investments will offer the best returns. Staying on top of the latest regulatory evelopments is critical. As the evolution of collections and debt buying marches on, executives must make the adjustments needed to help them capitalize on a business boom sure to happen as the economy returns to health.
This special report will cover:
- How can technology help you keep pace with the competition? Where should you invest your tech dollars?
- Capitalize on the economys ups and downs.
- Where are federal and state regulators directing their attention?
- What do you need to know to ensure compliance?
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from PaymentsSource sibling brand American Banker. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.