PaymentsSource.com is quickly evolving as the leading news and information resource for payments and financial-service professionals.
With its exclusive focus on the payments industry and a full-time editorial staff, PaymentsSource.com offers timely and comprehensive coverage of the rapidly changing payments business.
- Daily editorial features, exclusive data and industry rankings, powerful personalization features and more.
- Powerful research tools that helps subscribers analyze the strategies and profile the personalities that influence the industry -- and the most comprehensive collection of payments-specific news available anywhere.
- Exceptional resources for assessing the industry, including features that let subscribers see instantly the relationships between companies, executives and industry groups.
- Powerful ways to tailor the site, including a custom Watch List that lets subscribers monitor companies, sectors, data, rankings. All criteria specified are monitored, with new information continuously presented on a personal page.
- Customized Lists that subscribers use as a personal prospecting tool. Create lists to help identify potential business partners and uncover new opportunities sorted by criteria specified.
- Collaborative tools for an enterprise, including the ability to annotate an article, ranking or report with a comment for colleagues.
- Reliable, accurate and up-to-date news and data from a source with more than 20 years' experience covering the payments industry.
- Detailed information on industry executive compensation, affiliations, positions and more. This coverage is far more comprehensive than competitor sites and publications.
SourceMedia, an Observer Capital company, is a business-to-business digital marketing services, subscription information, and event company serving senior-level professionals in the financial, technology and healthcare sectors. Brands include American Banker, PaymentsSource, The Bond Buyer, Financial Planning, Accounting Today, Mergers & Acquisitions, National Mortgage News, Employee Benefit News and Health Data Management.