PaymentsSource.com is quickly evolving as the leading news and information resource for payments and financial-service professionals.
With its exclusive focus on the payments industry and a full-time editorial staff, PaymentsSource.com offers timely and comprehensive coverage of the rapidly changing payments business.
- Daily editorial features, exclusive data and industry rankings, powerful personalization features and more.
- Powerful research tools that helps subscribers analyze the strategies and profile the personalities that influence the industry -- and the most comprehensive collection of payments-specific news available anywhere.
- Exceptional resources for assessing the industry, including features that let subscribers see instantly the relationships between companies, executives and industry groups.
- Powerful ways to tailor the site, including a custom Watch List that lets subscribers monitor companies, sectors, data, rankings. All criteria specified are monitored, with new information continuously presented on a personal page.
- Customized Lists that subscribers use as a personal prospecting tool. Create lists to help identify potential business partners and uncover new opportunities sorted by criteria specified.
- Collaborative tools for an enterprise, including the ability to annotate an article, ranking or report with a comment for colleagues.
- Reliable, accurate and up-to-date news and data from a source with more than 20 years' experience covering the payments industry.
- Detailed information on industry executive compensation, affiliations, positions and more. This coverage is far more comprehensive than competitor sites and publications.
Arizent is a business information company that advances professional communities by providing insights and analysis and convening industry leaders. The Company uses deep industry expertise and a data-driven platform to deliver its services which include subscriptions, marketing services, live events, and access to Arizent Leaders, an executive peer network. Arizent connects business communities through leading financial services brands like American Banker, The Bond Buyer, PaymentsSource, Financial Planning, Credit Union Journal and National Mortgage News, as well as professional services brands like Accounting Today, Employee Benefit News and Digital Insurance.