Want to Speak at Card Forum 2020?
If so, Payment Source's Card Forum is accepting speaker and session proposals for the 2020 conference.
With new participants and emerging technologies flooding the market and changing the dynamics of the industry, the right path forward is unclear to many. As the payments industry strives for faster innovation to launch new products ahead of competitors, Card Forum provides insight from market participants and innovators leading the way. Card Forum is designed for executives looking to stay relevant in the ever-changing payments ecosystem by finding and honing their competitive edge.
We're mostly looking up-to-the-minute, captivating content (no sales pitches), panels made up of industry thought leaders, and stand-alone case studies from payments industry executives, bankers, and retailers.
Here’s our content wish list for the 2020 event. If you’re an expert in one or more of these areas we want to hear from you! These are some of the areas we plan to cover:
- Innovations In Payments
- Partnerships & FinTech Insights
- Digital Payment Strategies & Adoption Research
- Faster Payments
- Fraud, Security & Authentication
- Credit Scoring
- Driving Growth
More specifically, here are a few topics that are top-of-mind with Card Forum attendees:
- Balancing Automation with the Consumer Payments Experience
- Best Practices For Ensuring Real-time Payments Readiness For TCH
- Creating an Intelligent User-Focused Customer Payments Digital Experience
- Payment Security & The Future of Authentication
- Modernizing Payment Infrastructure for Digital Delivery
- Creating Differentiated Payment Experiences
- Enhancing Card and Account Value Propositions Beyond Pure Rewards
- The Future of Payments & The End of Cash
Please Note: Consultants, vendors and solution providers must include a co-presenter from a bank, credit union or retailer to receive consideration.
For more information please contact:
Program Development Manager