Join Jordan James from Zodaka and Jontae James of NatureTrak for a conversation with Michael Moeser from PaymentsSource, on this critical issue that is exploding at a national level.
Our panel will discuss the implications of what forced-cash reliance means to businesses, governments and law enforcement agencies as well explore current and possible future payment innovations that may address this problem.
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
FREE for subscribers
• State governments such as Colorado earn more tax revenues from cannabis than alcohol. What are states doing to alleviate the cash-only burden on dispensaries?
• Does the allowance of electronic payments for CBD create any risks that recreational and medical grade cannabis purchases will be run on those systems?
• Can digital payments solve for transparency and security risks in the cannabis producing and retail industry?
• If the legal U.S. cannabis industry could process payments using Visa, Mastercard. American Express — as it does in Canada today — what impact would it have on growth?
- Moving Cannabis Payments Out of the Shadows