Document number - E185125-2008
Number of Official Journal 139/2008
Document received - 20080708
Document dispatched - 20080708
Heading - 0708
Type of document - 0 - Prior Information Notice
Nature of contract - 2 - Supply contract
Type of procedure - 0 - Prior information or periodic indicative notice
Regulation of procurement - 0 - PHARE, TACIS and countries of Central and Eastern Europe
Type of awarding authority - 5 - European Institution/Agency or International Organisation
Type of bid required - 2 - Partial tender
Awarding criteria - 8 - Not defined
Product code(s) - 22815000
Product code(s) - 25252000
Product code(s) - 28417400
Product code(s) - 29800000
Product code(s) - 30233230
Product code(s) - 30240000
Product code(s) - 30260000
Product code(s) - 33451000
Product code(s) - 36141100
Product name(s) - Notebooks
Product name(s) - Smart cards
Product name(s) - Hardware
Product name(s) - Miscellaneous equipment
Product name(s) - Printers and plotters
Product name(s) - Software
Product name(s) - Servers
Product name(s) - Cameras
Product name(s) - Racking
Original language(s) - EN
Name of awarding authority - EUROPEAN COMMUNITY
Town of awarding authority - SARAJEVO
Location â Bosnia and Herzegovina
Individual supply contract forecast
1. Publication reference: Europe Aid/127347/C/SUP/BA
2. Procedure: International open.
3. Programme: IPA 2007.
4. Financing: BGUE-B2008-22.020200-C8-ELARG DELBIH.
5. Contracting authority: European Community, represented by the European Commission, on behalf of and for the account of the beneficiary country, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. 6. Contract description: Procurement of the equipment (printers, smart card reader/writers, smart cards, smart card accessories, hardware security modules, application software and digital cameras) that will support the PKI system for issuing of identification documents. The system has necessary control and administrative procedures as well as security features and mechanisms. The system includes the public key infrastructure (PKI) necessary to support the certification authority. Smart cards and, optionally, biometrics, are widely used for secure log-on and digital signature procedures. During the system work, audit logs should be produced with identification of the workstation, identification of the user, action, date and time. The proposed system should be modular, scalable, expandable, open-designed and fully compliant with the latest EU directives.
7. Indicative number and titles of lots: Lot 1: printers, smart card reader/writers, smart cards, smart card accessories, hardware security modules, application software and digital cameras.
Lot 2: servers model 1, servers model 2, racks, notebooks.
8. Intended timing of publication of the procurement notice: August 2008.
9. Additional information: Not applicable.
10. Legal basis: Council Regulation (EC) No 1085/2006 of 17.7.2006 establishing an Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA).
Authoritative analysis and perspective for every segment of the payments industry
Authoritative analysis and perspective for every segment of the industry
Have an account? Sign In