[IMGCAP(1)]

Cubis Financial Ltd., a Las Vegas-based closed-loop credit card company, launched its Credit Travel Network service this week that enables online marketing and travel companies to offer their own branded travel programs. Cubis says the network is designed for underserved travelers-those with no credit cards or who lack credit lines on their cards to make online travel purchases. Approved consumers will able to access up to $7,500 to buy travel packages from participating merchants. Initial purchases require consumers to pay as much as 40% of the cost of the trip with Cubis financing the other 60%. Cubis says a record of on-time payments enables consumers to finance 100% of the cost with Cubis. Cubis also has a travel card program for consumers to enroll in that enables them to buy travel packages from Cubis.

Subscribe Now

Authoritative analysis and perspective for every segment of the payments industry

14-Day Free Trial

Authoritative analysis and perspective for every segment of the industry