(News Release) The International Association of Commercial Collectors recently elected its board of directors for 2014 during the associations 43rd Annual Convention in Miami.
- President: Lee VandenHeuvel; Ross, Stuart & Dawson, Inc.; Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Vice President: Tom Brenan, Coface Collections North America, Inc., Kenner, La.
- Treasurer: Greg Cohen, Caine & Weiner, Schaumburg, Ill.
- Past-President: Robert Ingold, Commercial Collection Corp. of New York, Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Director: Marc Bressler, Bressler-Duyk Law Firm, Edison, N.J.
- Director: Michael Daugherty, Synter Resource Group LLC, Charleston, S.C.
- Director: Paul Eisenberg; Johnson, Morgan & White; Boca Raton, Fla.
- Director: Randy Frazee, Randall & Richards, Tucson, Ariz.
- Director: Thomas Hamilton, American Lawyers Quarterly, Cleveland.
- Director: Albert Knowles, A.V. Knowles & Co Ltd., Port of Spain, Trinidad.
- Director: Bill Mann; Joseph, Mann & Creed; Shaker Heights, Ohio.
- Director: John Yursha, Commercial Recovery Group, Dover, Del.
With about 350 commercial collection agency, associate, law list and affiliate members, The International Association of Commercial Collectors Inc. (IACC) is the worlds largest international trade association for commercial debt collection professionals.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, IACC serves members throughout the United States and in 25 other countries worldwide. Members of IACC recover millions of dollars annually for their clients and provide valuable assistance to credit departments in controlling mounting debts. To learn more, visit the IACC website athttp://www.commercialcollector.com .