Publisher: Paystream Advisors
Publication Date: Dec. 06, 2007
Document Format: PDF
This report provides an overview of the interactive collection communications available today, such as Voice, E-Mail, SMS Messaging, and "SaaS," for potential buyers in the collections, customer care, and accounts receivable areas will find it helpful in evaluating solutions that reduce costs and improve portfolio performance.
Today, the industry is facing new and continuing challenges
• High turnover and inexperienced workers.
• Increased consumer reliance on cell phones and e-mail.
• Bankruptcy filings aggravated by aggressive collection techniques.
• Federal and state debt collection regulations that many feel are outdated.
These factors, combined with rising consumer debt, economic uncertainty, and declining business revenues, have resulted in an industry-wide call for increased productivity. But that productivity must come with an eye toward cost and compliance issues. And it must involve collecting from more accounts without adding significantly to overhead.
What to Expect in the full report:
• Building a business case for technology - pain points in collections, key drivers and operational benefits of automation
• The ICC universe - overview of functional components offered as part of an ICC solution
• Solution provider profiles - in-depth profiles of seven leading providers and the solutions they offer
• Selecting a solution - factors that impact buying decisions
• Where is the market headed - SaaS considerations and vendor comparisons
Click Here to purchase.