Efforts by financial services institutions to digitize transactional processes continue to drive the e-signature market. Customers now expect to use digital technologies when engaging with their banks, credit unions and other financial services organizations. According to Forrester Research* financial services firms rank first in adoption and vendor activity for e-signature. But with numerous e-signature providers in the market, making the right choice – for today and tomorrow – can be overwhelming.
In this webinar, we’ll outline key e-signature trends that financial services firms should be aware of as they evaluate the solutions that are available. Join eSignLive and guest speaker Craig Le Clair from Forrester Research to learn about the driving forces behind e-signature adoption, both locally and abroad, and how to define your e-signature requirements. This 60-minute presentation will address:
- The integrated components of a digital business
- What’s driving e-signature adoption in financial services and other regulated industries
- B2E, B2B and B2C e-signature use cases in banking
- Defining key e-signature integration requirements
- Top e-signature evaluation criteria from your peers
*Bonus Offer: All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the recent Forrester report, *Vendor Landscape, E-Signature, Q4 2016**